Sunday 19 June 2011

Post Exams...

I have to admit this is the toughest sem ! For the first time i was really stressed, at times became unfriendly and antisocial (which is totally da opposite of wad i am) during da worst one month i ever had to endure -.-'

Okay i've been waiting for da holidays for quite a long time and now i guess i'm just bored (dats y im blogging hell yeah!-.-' ). Pfftttttttt... No one wanna watch green lantern with me and tat sucks cos i'll have to wait till wednesday now -.-'

Yeah da exams so far SUCKED ! I manage to screw to paper ! One sure im gonna repeat! -.-' Da last paper as always! Reason: holidays too close, can't focus, can't revise, intnet freaking fast (p1 u better not fucked up my hols ! ) lets all hope i PASS everything though! Under a realistic perspective, only a MIRACLE can really save me now ! :(

Dear God please let me pass at least accounting theory PLEASE !!!!! I invested too much in dat unit ! My time, my sleep, my money in photostats, my brain, my sanity and my patience ! Nvm if u fail me for performance but at least pass me for theory :$

Btw dis sem really sucked like really sucked! Who would imagine me going back home afta uni everyday ! :$ luckily da two chicks cming back sooonnnnnn ! I have da feeling dat next sem gonna be EPIC hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment