Monday 20 June 2011

Hang Over...

-Went drinking medan yesterday.
-Suppose to drink oni beer.
-No idea how we decided to add whisky.
-I lost 80 bucks in abt 4 hrs :O
-I lost my slippers.
-I lost my packet of ciggies which was kinda FULL.
-My frens telling me one of my slippers is on my floor and da other one in da girl's toilet in medan
-I puked and walk into it yurkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
-Der was a random hot gal who was gettin me horny oso i remembered.
-My neighbour is a hottie and i NEED to talk to HER!
-I woke up dis morning, my head was aching and i had bruises on my leg and elbow, dont know wad da hell did i kick yesterday LOL
- I oso remember i jumped from one table/ chair to the other in medan LOL

PS: FUCK low yat plaza, its oni day-1 and my cooling pad edi not working -.-' and phone cover holes damn narrow -.-'

1 comment:

  1. random girl who got u horny. hahaha same ol story hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete